Born: Johnstown, OH
Admitted to Bar: 2014, Ohio; 2015, U.S. District Court, Southern Ohio
A lifelong resident of Central Ohio, Kyle Dodderer has considerable experience in a wide range of practice areas through Domestic Relations, Real Estate, Civil Litigation, Small Business Transactions and Probate Matters. All of these matters may intertwine in one way or another, which helps Mr. Dodderer competently discuss a wide range of issues with clients.
Mr. Dodderer has been involved in difficult domestic/family law cases involving divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support. He has spoken at several events with Joseph & Joseph related to domestic relations and real estate issues, including events held by Columbus Divorce Solutions.
For business clients, Mr. Dodderer has guided small and large businesses including start-up, real estate transactions, litigation, and tax lien purchase. Mr. Dodderer has substantial experience in complicated eviction case matters, as well as crafting agreements to resolve typical landlord-tenant issues.
- Domestic Relations
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Evictions (Residential and Commercial)
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2011.
- Capital University Law School, J.D., 2014
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Young Lawyer Committee, Member
- Small Firm/Solo Practitioner Committee, Member
- Ohio Public Defender’s Office—Appellate Division, Extern 2013
- Capital University Law School Legal Clinic, 2014
- Community Mediation Services of Central Ohio Certificate, 2017
- ABC 6 On Your Side—Ask the Attorney, Contributor, 2017